Salary: $65,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
Mathis Rehab Centers, Mathis Physical Therapy – Full Time – Manhattan, KS
Rare Opportunity! Mathis Rehab Centers is seeking a full-time Physical Therapist. This position will provide orthopedic therapy for our patients. This opportunity will serve the Manhattan and nearby Junction City, Kansas communities.
One of the nation’s top living places: Manhattan KS
Enveloped comfortably in the heart of the breath-taking Flint Hills, Manhattan is a thriving center for tourism, business, education, entertainment and health care. Among Livability website’s ratings of The Top 100 Best Places to Live, Manhattan in 2018 ranked one point behind Ann Arbor, Mich.: No. 2 nationally.
In 2019, the same ratings placed Manhattan in the No. 16 position from listings derived among more than 2,000 communities! Gateway to the Flint Hills of North America, Manhattan is an outdoor-lover’s paradise.
Manhattan and the surrounding area features a renowned land-grant university — the nation’s first! — in Kansas State University, highly-respected home of the Big Red One at Fort Riley, plus established fine arts, naturally beautiful landscape, exciting K-State Wildcats sports and a wide range of additional attractions.
· Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
· Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
· 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
· Flex Savings/Dependent Care Plans or HSA accounts
· Critical Care, Cancer, Accident plans
· 1,400.00 annual CEU Allowance
· MedBridge subscription paid
· Professional License and Professional Association Dues Paid
· Liability Insurance Paid
· 12 Paid Days Off PLUS 7 Holidays = 19 days first 2 years of employment (PTO) then +
· Annual PTO Sell Back Option
Relocation expense may be negotiated
· Provide assessments, treatments, instructions and other physical therapy services according to the scope of practice limitations per State statutes
· Evaluate patients/clients, develop a plan of care with associated goals including quantifiable physical and functional targets
· Retain the responsibility for all delegated tasks to other licensees and support personnel.
· Ensure proper and adequate supervision of the Physical Therapist Assistant and support personnel
· Participate in professional and facility enhancement programs and activities as required
· Completes all required documentation
· Effectively communicate with patient and staff
· Assist with and/or carry out routine cleaning/maintenance of the clinic, patient care equipment, and supplies in accordance with regulatory standards and EHS policies and procedures
· Abide by all facility policies and procedures and educational requirements
· Comply with all local, state and federal regulations training and instruction requirements, as well as any other standards that govern healthcare services
· Perform other duties as assigned and permitted by law & training
Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program
License to practice Physical Therapy in Kansas