Salary: $53,000.00 /year
FULL OR PART TIME INTEREST?
We would love to have a conversation with you regarding our position!
No Stone Unturned Therapeutic Learning Center is a specialized pediatric outpatient clinic dedicated to providing high quality therapy services to children. The therapists and staff at No Stone Unturned TLC are committed to providing comprehensive, family-centered, multi-disciplinary care in an environment where children can achieve their goals and reach their full potential.
Provide diagnosis and treatment of speech-language & hearing disorders and conditions for the purpose of disease management and rehabilitation as well as health promotion. Participate in activities and training to promote and attain regulatory compliance at the local, state and federal level.
- Evaluate patients/clients; develop a plan of care with associated goals including quantifiable speech and language outcome targets
- Provide diagnosis, treatment, instruction and other speech and language services according to the scope of practice limitations per State statute
- Retain the responsibility for all delegated tasks to other licensees and support personnel and ensure proper and adequate supervision of those individuals
- Complete all required documentation
- Ability to effectively communicate with public and staff
- Participate in professional and facility enhancement programs and activities as required
- Assist with and/or carry out routine cleaning/maintenance of the clinic, patient care equipment, and supplies in accordance with regulatory standards and EHS policies and procedures
- Abide by all facility policies and procedures and educational requirements
- Comply with all local, state and federal regulations training and instruction requirements, as well as any other standards that govern healthcare services
- Perform other duties as assigned and permitted by law & training
Educational Requirements, Licensing or Other Qualifications
- Graduate of an approved Speech-Language & Hearing Pathology program and is eligible for a certificate of clinical competence in Speech-Language and Audiology granted by ASHA
- Current license to practice Speech-Language & Audiology in the state of Kansas
Physical requirements may include sitting or standing in a stationary position, moving about the clinical setting, use of hands and fingers to treat clients and record progress, positioning self to assist patients. SLPs will exchange and communicate information with patients.