Salary: $65,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
Back to Action Physical Therapy in Lafayette, Colorado has an opening for a full-time Physical Therapist in Lafayette, Colorado.
The Physical Therapist will provide comprehensive outpatient services to patients. The successful candidate will have some experience in treating Lymphedema.
To diagnose and manage movement dysfunction and enhance physical and functional abilities. To restore, maintain, and promote not only optimal physical function but optimal wellness and fitness and optimal quality of life as it relates to movement and health. To prevent the onset, symptoms, and progression of impairments, functional limitations, and disabilities that may result from diseases, disorders, conditions, or injuries.
The therapist will engage in an examination process that includes:
- Taking the patient/client history,
- Conducting a systems review, and performing tests and measures to identify potential and existing problems
- Provide interventions (the interactions and procedures used in managing and instructing patients/clients)
- Conduct re-examinations
- Modify interventions as necessary to achieve anticipated goals and expected outcomes
- Develop and implement discharge plans and document all patient care appropriately
- Other duties as assigned to facilitate the successful operation of the facility (i.e. compliance, training, cleaning, maintenance, and support)
License: Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program
Current license/Eligible to practice Physical Therapy in Colorado
Experience Desired: Spinal, Vestibular, Women’s Health, Lymphedema, and Certified in Dry Needling
CHECK US OUT!
Lafayette is located in southeast Boulder County and offers the perfect blend of small-town hospitality and charm with today’s sophisticated capabilities. From its beginning as a coal mining community in 1889, Lafayette now combines the best of both worlds…urban amenities without urban hassles. Lafayette offers the best in education, recreation, climate, health care, cultural and community services.