Salary: $14.00 /hour
The Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT) will work in pediatrics alongside children and adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorders, developmental disability, and other special needs as a Behavioral Skills Therapist.
- Implement individualized programs for children and young adults based on ABA principles that increase communication, self-help, social and play skills.
- Utilize positive reinforcement and antecedent modification to increase appropriate behaviors over time.
- Manage inappropriate behaviors that occur. Through the implementation of Behavior Intervention Plans (BIPs) and consultation with our Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs)
- Facilitate interactions with peers, coworkers, and families.
- Motivate children to learn through preference assessments.
- Toilet training therapy for client if necessary
- Accurately record information on the clients progress throughout the session.
- Be courteous & professional with families, organizations, and clients
- Communicate confidentially and professionally with behavior analysts, coworkers and parents.
- Document supervision hours and maintain certification as required by licensing board
- Adhere to the BACB Code of Ethics
- Other duties as assigned to facilitate the successful operation of the facility (i.e. compliance, training, cleaning, maintenance, and support).