LCSW or LCMFT opening in Manhattan, Kansas
Katie’s Way has a position opening for a full-time therapist with experience treating young adults, and a desire to work primarily with ages 18-26 at Katie’s Way. The therapist will need to be comfortable treating anxiety disorders, depression, and mood disorders.
The Katie’s Way model of care includes evidence-based practice, highly qualified professionals working as a team in a comforting and inviting place of care. Katie’s Way seeks to be recognized locally and regionally for its innovative, evidence-based, and effective child and family services. Currently Katie’s Way enjoys excellent community support, local physician support, and carries and excellent name and reputation within the Manhattan community.
This full time position has a tremendous salary and benefits package that includes paid professional liability, liberal CE reimbursement, excellent health insurance, retirement plan, paid vacation and holidays, relocation reimbursement, bonus programs and other benefits outlined upon interview
- Psychotherapeutic treatment for individual clients/patients and families on presenting their presenting concerns
- Maintain patient chart in the electronic medical record that documents evaluations, treatment goals and progress, and recommendations
- Develop and implement individualized treatment or therapy plans for children/adolescents or families
- Collaboration with other professionals as an integrated clinical treatment team (including psychiatry, clinical psychology, nursing)
- Other duties as assigned to facilitate the successful operation of team-based and integrated care (such as attendance at team meetings, treatment staffing, educational didactics)
- Possible design and facilitation of group treatments in areas of need
Job Type: Full-time